Toggle menu


Foreign pension, proof of life and residence

If you are a British, Irish, Commonwealth or European Union citizen and receive a pension from another country, we can provide a stamp on your 'Proof of life' form to confirm your residency in the UK.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email