You can get cost of living support at 5 weekly community hubs.
Staff from our benefits and housing team, as well as from other organisations, including Citizens Advice New Forest, will be available to give advice and information.
They can help with issues such as paying rent or Council Tax, claiming benefits, debt, housing and information on other support that may be available to you.
The hubs are at the same time as the weekly food larders and you can also get a hot drink and a biscuit and meet other people.
The hubs are at:
- St Georges Hall, Tristan Close, SO45 1BN
- 12pm to 1.30pm
- Avonway Community Centre, 36 Shaftesbury Street, Fordingbridge, SP6 1JF
- 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Nedderman Centre, Marryatt Road, New Milton, BH25 5NY
- 9am to 10.30am
- St Marks Community Hall, The Square, Pennington, SO41 8QN
- 12pm to 2pm
- Testwood Baptist Church, 283a Salisbury Road, Totton SO40 3LZ
- 9.30am to 11.30am