Toggle menu

Public health and safety for our residents and visitors

We provide a range of services and guidance related to public health and safety issues and other environmental concerns.

Pest control

We provide a pest control service for all residents in New Forest.

Air pollution

We assess air quality in New Forest and produce regular reports on pollutants.

Flooding and drainage

Contact a water authority or Hampshire County Council for flooding issues.

Noise Nuisance

How to make a complaint about neighbours, car or house alarms, commercial noise and barking dogs.

Drinking water

We regulate private water suppliers and provide contact info for mains water suppliers.

Water quality for public bathing

Bathing water in New Forest is tested to meet Environment Agency standards.

Bonfires and burning materials

Guidance on using bonfires, solid fuel appliances and wood burners.

Construction work noise and nuisance

Let us know about noise, smoke or dust problems caused by building sites.

Asbestos removal and disposal

How to safely remove and dispose of asbestos from your property.

Health promotion

We work in partnership with other organisations to promote health in New Forest.

Light nuisance

Make a complaint about light nuisance and find out how to reduce it from your property.

Heatwave advice

Information and advice on what to do in extreme hot weather

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email