Toggle menu


Your business may need a licence or permissions to operate. These may be administered locally by us, on a county-wide basis by Hampshire County Council, or nationally by Government agencies.

You can use the GOV.UK Licence Finder to identify the licences you will need to operate your type of business.

Public registers of licences

View public registers of all awarded licences and permits in the New Forest.

Temporary road closures for larger public events

Request a road closure for public events and street parties.

Licensing Act 2003

If you wish to supply alcohol, regulated entertainment, or late night refreshment, you will need a licence. These are known as licensable activities.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email