Toggle menu


We are responsible for planning permission for new and existing properties that are within the New Forest district.

Prior to building a new property or making changes to an existing property, you must apply to us for planning permission. We also provide guidance for householders, businesses and developers.

We have an interactive map available where you can view information relating to your property including Planning Constraints.

View or comment on a planning application

Find planning applications, follow their progress and submit comments.

Land Charges

Request a local Land Charge search when buying or selling property or land.

Contact the planning team

Contact the relevant planning officer for your area of the New Forest.

A vision for the waterside

establishing a commonly shared and endorsed vision for the regeneration and economic potential of the Waterside area

Orchard Gate Appeal

Details of the Public Inquiry regarding the decision to refuse to grant planning permission for application 22/10813.

CIL bids and expenditure

Information on how to bid for an allocation of CIL

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email