Strategic Site 16: Land to the north of Station Road, Ashford
Our Local Plan 2016-2036 Part 1: Planning Strategy has allocated this land, known as Strategic Site 16: Land to the north of Station Road, Ashford for residential-led mixed use development and open space consisting of:
- at least 140 homes, dependent on the form, size and mix of housing provided
- on-site provision of public open space
The area for the allocation can be seen below. The area of the development parcels are lined red.
Current development parcels
We received one planning application for the site.
LAND NORTH OF, STATION ROAD, FORDINGBRIDGE SP6 1JW
- 206 dwellings (including affordable housing provision),
- new pedestrian and cycle routes, landscaping, parking, public open space,
- Alternative Natural Recreational Greenspace,
- improvement of existing access,
- drainage and all other necessary on site infrastructure
You can view or comment on the application on our planning pages using the reference 23/10316