On this page:
We usually respond to emails within 3 hours during office hours.
Download the New Forest In Touch app on Google Play
Use our app to report something using your mobile phone.
We process app reports within 1 working day.
Get in touch by posting your message or sending a direct message.
023 8028 5000
Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 5:15pm
Fridays, 8:45am to 4:45pm
We are closed on all bank holidays but you can contact us if it is an emergency.
- Council Tax, housing benefit, Non-domestic rates - option 1
- housing - option 2
- planning - option 3
- customer services - option 4
For other questions and issues, hold and you will be connected to the customer service team.
They may connect you to:
- waste and recycling - missed bin collections, glass boxes, bulky waste collections
- garden waste - garden waste service
- pest control - visits and give general advice on rats, mice, wasps
- dog warden - lost or found dogs in the district
- streetscene - flytipping and general street cleaning
- housing - maintenance reports, rent and other general tenancy issues.
Out of office hours, weekends and bank holidays.
07771 259 098
Visit one of our 8 local offices around the district.
Go to our webchat page to chat to one our team.
Other ways to contact or report an issue
If you need to report a problem within the New Forest district to us or one of our partners, you can find information below about who to contact.
Receive update emails
You can stay up to date with important information about our services by subscribing to our email update service.