Apply for a shared ownership property
If you would like to apply for a shared ownership home you will need to complete an application in full, providing as much information as possible.
To complete the application, you will need the following information.
For joint applications, you will need to provide the information for both applicants.
You will need:
- your contact details, including email and telephone number
- your address details for the last 5 years
- National Insurance Number
- details of people you live with
- details of your employment
- details of your income and any benefits you receive
- details of any loans or credit card expenditure
- your local connection, where applicable
The sale of shared ownership is on a first come first serve basis and applications will be processed accordingly.
We are anticipating considerable interest in the Burgate Acres scheme and will be unable to respond directly to all applicants.
We will inform all those who have applied when sales have been agreed and the homes are no longer available.
Applications for the first phase of shared ownership at Forest Edge, Burgate Acres has been suspended.
If you would like to be informed when applications are open in the future please register your details: shared ownership interest list.
If you have any questions, or would like assistance please contact us at
Phone: 023 8028 5850