We're committed to our policies encompassing equal opportunities for the whole workforce, through training and our inclusive culture.
We remove discrimination against any employee in their access to employment, training, working conditions, promotion, or dismissal.
Our external equality objectives are:
- to develop and provide services using data and insight to ensure that we meet the needs of our diverse communities
Our internal equality objectives are:
- to encourage diversity and champion equality within our workplace
- we will develop and support an inclusive working environment where all staff are respected with zero tolerance of bullying and harassment
Disability Confident employer
We are a member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.
This means that we:
- seek to implement best practice in all ongoing and future work
- remove discrimination against any employee or applicant in their access to employment, training, working conditions, promotion or dismissal
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicate and promote our vacancies in methods accessible for all
- offer interviews to any disabled person who meets the essential criteria for the role
- anticipate and make reasonable adjustments for staff and candidates, as required
- support existing employees who acquire a disability or long-term health condition