Stillwater Mobile Home Park

Stillwater Mobile Home Park is a council-owned mobile home park in Poulner, near Ringwood. All homes are privately owned, although ground rent and water charges are payable to us.

There are park rules that apply to all residents and their visitors. These are in addition to the implied terms that apply to all mobile homes. You can download the Stillwater Park Site Rules document below.

Icon for pdf Stillwater Park site rules [136.32KB]

Pitch improvements and new or replacement units

We recommend that you speak to us before making any changes to your home or the pitch. You will need our permission prior to:

  • positioning a mobile home (site rules section A2)
  • changing a mobile home (site rules section B3)
  • making improvements to the pitch (site rules section B5).

If you need to contact us, email housing.business@nfdc.gov.uk or call 023 8028 5222.

Prior to making a decision on improvements, or on new or replacement units, we will consider:

  • the site rules (the express terms to the agreement)
  • the Model Standards 2008 for Caravan Sites in England
  • the legal separation distances
  • the maximum permitted sizes for a mobile home.

If changes are made without permission, we may need to take action at your expense to ensure that the site rules or legal requirements are met.

Buying and selling homes

This is a transaction between the owner and the seller. Our involvement is minimal. The buyer must pay us 10% of any sale. The remaining 90% goes to the owner.

We can offer advice and provide you with the necessary forms to ensure that a sale proceeds as easily as possible.

For advice or forms, email housing.business@nfdc.gov.uk or call 023 8028 5222.

 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email

Print

Print this page