Help with money and debt
If you're in debt, seek advice early rather than let things spiral out of control.
If you're a tenant and struggling with rent payments, please email email@example.com or call us on 023 8028 5222.
If you find yourself in debt, you can find free advice from the following services:
- on our website about welfare benefits and money advice
- Money Advice Service website for advice on taking control of debt or call 0300 500 5000
- Work out your budget - Citizens Advice
- Citizens Advice website for help with debt
- National Debtline website or call 0808 808 400
- StepChange or call 0800 138 1111
- Stop Loan Sharks for support if you believe you have borrowed money from a loan shark