Toggle menu

Help for older people

If you're over State Pension age you can check if you're eligible for Pension Credit on GOV.UK or call 0800 99 1234.

People of State Pension age may be entitled to Pension Credit even though they may have modest savings, or a retirement income or own their own home.

An award of Pension Credit can provide access to a range of other benefits such as help with housing costs, council tax, heating bills and for those aged 75 or over, a free TV licence.

You might also be eligible to apply for Council Tax support or apply for help from the Household Support Fund.

Get free and impartial energy saving advice from Hampshire County Council hitting the cold spots webpage or call 0800 804 8601.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email