Doing business with us
Register interest in supplying us
We use the South East Business Portal (SEBP) to share information about forthcoming tenders for contract opportunities and details of existing contracts.
Registration with the SEBP is free and the service is used by over 35+ local authorities and fire authorities in the south east region. It offers suppliers the opportunity to connect with a wide range of potential customers.
Features of the SEBP
Suppliers can use the SEBP to:
- register as a potential supplier for council opportunities
- register against their specific category of expertise
- receive an automated email alert of tenders by council, local or regional
- register interest against specific opportunities as they are advertised
- submit electronic responses to tenders
- search the contracts register to view live contracts details by council, category of works, goods and services or by contract title
- download selected information into spreadsheet format.
Registration with the SEBP for a specific opportunity will ensure that your company is included in our procurement process for specific tenders.
Registration with the SEBP does not guarantee that you will be invited to tender.
You can sign up to receive emails of new opportunities and register your interest for a particular tender. This does not automatically include your company in the process. Register to ensure you do not miss out on council contract opportunities.
Additional functionality is available to council officers such as:
- the ability to upload pertinent documents for forthcoming opportunities
- receive and respond to Q&A's through messaging
- communicate tender outcomes.
How we use the SEBP
South East Business Portal (SEBP) has replaced our old website based adverts back in 2016. All quotations and tenders are now run electronically.
Tenders above £50,000 are advertised on the SEBP opportunities page. Lower value contracts are subject to quotations from local economy suppliers selected from the SEBP supplier base.
Next steps for suppliers
- register on the SEBP
- send us a flyer explaining the services you can provide to us
- get independent third party business accreditation (we recognise schemes run by Constructionline, EXOR and are flexible to other schemes you may have)
- look out for our opportunities on the SEBP.
Find out more about our tenders and contracts.