Community engagement grants
Each district councillor has an amount of £1000 to allocate, at their discretion, to address local needs within their communities where small scale improvements can potentially make a big difference.
Before awarding the grant, the councillor must be of the opinion that the grant will be of benefit to the residents of their ward.
The grant may not be used to benefit an individual resident or household.
Please contact your local councillor if you would like to approach them about possibly making a contribution towards a scheme or project you feel will benefit residents in your area.
If you do not know the name of your councillor or the ward in which you live, go to https://www.writetothem.com (Please note that this is not an official website and the council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of the information on that site.) .
Councillors' contact details are available on our your councillors webpage.
- Schedule of Payments 2022/2023 (PDF) [527KB]
- Schedule of Payments 2021/2022 (PDF) [272KB]
- Schedule of Payments 2020/2021 (PDF) [524KB]
- Schedule of Payments 2019/2020 (PDF) [214KB]
- Schedule of Payments 2018-2019 (PDF) [216KB]
- Schedule of Payments 2017-2018 (PDF) [89KB]
- Schedule of Payments 2016-2017 (PDF) [70KB]