Moorings and launchings at Keyhaven
On this page:
There are waiting lists for both moorings and dinghy park spaces that can run into many years, depending on the type of craft.
Only Council Tax payers in the New Forest district can get on the waiting list. This will be checked for all applicants. You can find out if you are eligible by telephoning customer services on 023 8028 5000.
Before submitting an application to go on the waiting list, we strongly recommend that you speak to a River Warden. They will be able to advise you about the nature of the river and the type of craft that can be accommodated there. Call 01590 645695 or email email@example.com
Waiting list fee 2024
You will need to pay a fee to join one of the following waiting lists:
- moorings waiting list fee, £59.40
- dingy park waiting list fee , £59.40
- annual Admin Fee, £11.90
The waiting list fee is paid once, to get on the waiting list.
To remain on the list each year after that, you will need to pay the annual admin fee.
Terms and conditions
Please download and read the following licence conditions:
Apply for to join the waiting list
Please download and fill in the appropriate waiting list application form below:
Fees and charges
Please see our fees and charges page to find out how much you have to pay for moorings, launches, anchorage and other fees.
There are no specific facilities for visiting craft. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is your intention.
Other moorings and launches
Moorings and launching take place at a number of other sites along the coast. Information for further key mooring sites and ports can be found using the following links:
- UK Harbours Directory - Gives information on the following harbours in the Solent and South Coast: Beaulieu River, Bembridge, Chichester, Cowes, Gosport, Hamble, Island Harbour, Langstone, Littlehampton, Lymington, Newport, Poole, Southampton, Weymouth, Yarmouth
- MDL Marinas - Contains important information and latest news from many marinas (including Cobbs Quay, Hythe Marina Village, Ocean Village, Shamrock Quay, Hamble Point, Penlee Marina, Port Hamble, Mercury Yacht Marina, and Northney Marina)
- Lymington Harbour
- Associated British Ports - Port specific information throughout Britain, including Southampton, and other more general information on the environment, latest news, career opportunities and more
In addition, there are further boating channels available through Ashlett Creek and Eling Creek. Information about this is available by contacting Fawley Parish Council or Totton & Eling Town Council.
Each port should be approached individually for details of their operation, charges and available facilities.