Register for Council Tax or report a change
You must tell us straight away about any changes in your circumstances, to avoid paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.
Use the online forms on this page to tell us about any changes in your circumstances that may affect your Council Tax.
On this page:
Register for Council Tax for the first time
If you are registering for council tax with us for the first time, use the form below to provide your details.
Report a change of address
If you or someone you live with are moving address, then you should tell us as soon as possible.
You can tell us about any change of address using the form below.
Tell us about a change of address
Report a change of tenant
If you are a landlord or agent and have a change in tenants, you should inform us as soon as possible.
You can tell us about any change of tenant using the form below.
Tell us about a change of tenant
Report a change in your Council Tax Support claim
If you get Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support and you have a change in your circumstances, such as income, savings or who lives with you, you should tell us as soon as possible.
You can tell us about any changes that may affect your benefit using the form below.
Tell us about a change of circumstances
Provide your details
We may contact you to request extra details to ensure we have the right information. You can provide this information using the form below.
Tell us about any other change
- You pay your Council Tax by direct debit and have changed your bank account.
- You get Single Person Discount and another adult moves in or a child reaches the age of 18.
- Your property is exempt from Council Tax, and the reason for the exemption no longer exists.
- Your property was empty and has become occupied.
- You change your name.
- Someone you live with has died or you are acting as the personal representative of someone who has died.
You can tell us about any other changes using the form below.