Elections May 2021

Which elections are taking place, when you need to register to vote or apply for a postal or proxy vote.

Elections will take place on Thursday 6 May 2021 to elect:

  • Police and Crime Commissioner 
  • Hampshire County Council 
  • Neighbourhood Planning Referendum - New Milton.

There are also 3 delayed By-Elections:

  • Ringwood Town Council (Ringwood North Ward)
  • Milford On Sea Parish Council
  • Hythe Parish Council (Butts Ash Ward).
Local elections will be taking place on Thursday 6 May 2021.
Information and guidance for the Thursday 6 May 2021 elections.
We are looking for extra staff to help us run the 2021 local elections safely.
Cast your vote in elections by post, or nominate someone to vote for you by proxy.
How to get on the electoral register to vote in UK elections and referendums.
This page will contain statutory Election Notices as they are published ahead of the May 2021 Elections.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page