Coronavirus support for clinically extremely vulnerable residents

Get support if you're clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus

Register for support

The way you access support during this time has changed. 

If you have received a letter advising you are a clinically extremely vulnerable resident you can register to let us know whether or not you need any support via the government website.

Before you start, you'll be asked for your NHS number. You can find it on any letter from the NHS, or on a prescription.

You can register yourself, or on behalf of someone else. If you need help registering or would like any other support please contact the Hampshire Coronavirus helpline.


Support accessing food

If you need help to access food the following links may assist with options for supermarkets and local shops or suppliers. 

Local food delivery services

Supermarket options

The Hampshire Coronavirus helpline can also connect you with someone who can go through options to access food with you.

Help using the internet

If someone you are supporting needs help to get online and use the internet 'Connect to Support Hampshire' can offer advice.

Icon for pdf Connect to Support Hampshire - Help getting online [422.66KB]

Icon for pdf Connect to Support Hampshire - Covid Support [204.36KB]

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page