Commercial Property Investment
We have introduced the Asset Investment Strategy to invest in commercial property. This is in support of our stated priorities as a means of income generation, for economic redevelopment and regeneration, or a mixture of both.
You can download the strategy document below.
Commercial property investment requirements
- Ideally to be located within the New Forest District Council boundary.
- Purchases that will support the local economy or provide potential regeneration benefits are of special interest.
- Preferred lot size £1 million to £5 million (total funds to be invested circa £30 million).
- Fee available to agents who introduce 'off-market' opportunities that lead to successful acquisition.
- Good quality income-producing investments in all commercial property sectors considered.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Forest towns and villages
New Forest is in the south east of England, within the County of Hampshire bordering Wiltshire and East Dorset.
- New Milton