Commercial Property Investment
Details of our current commercial property investment requirements and our asset investment strategy.
We have introduced the Asset Investment Strategy to invest in commercial property. This is in support of our stated priorities as a means of income generation, for economic redevelopment and regeneration, or a mixture of both.
You can download the strategy document below.
Commercial property investment requirements
- Ideally to be located within the New Forest District Council boundary.
- Purchases that will support the local economy or provide potential regeneration benefits are of special interest.
- Preferred lot size £1 million to £5 million (total funds to be invested circa £30 million).
- Fee available to agents who introduce 'off-market' opportunities that lead to successful acquisition.
- Good quality income-producing investments in all commercial property sectors considered.
For more information, email email@example.com
New Forest towns and villages
New Forest is in the south east of England, within the County of Hampshire bordering Wiltshire and East Dorset.
- New Milton