We are making improvements to how we work and deliver our services.
We want to make sure that you, our residents and businesses, are at the centre of everything we do.
We need your help to better understand your needs and preferences.
We want to know:
- who you are and what kind of services you use from us
- how and why you choose to contact us
- what challenges you face when accessing our services
- how much you know about our online options and how easy they are to use
- how satisfied you are with your experience when you interact with us
There are many ways you can get involved and share your feedback with us.
Whether you have a few minutes or an hour, we would love to hear from you.
We would love your feedback on our website so we can make it better. All feedback is anonymous.
Take part in our online survey
We are holding several in-person and online focus groups so we can really get to understand your needs.
They will be held on:
- Thursday 15 June 10.30am to 11.30am at New Milton Town Hall
- Thursday 15 June 1pm to 2pm at Ringwood Gateway Office
- Monday 19 June 10.30am to 11.30am at Lymington Town Hall
- Monday 19 June 6pm to 7pm at Lymington Town Hall
- Tuesday 20 June, virtual session, 6pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 21 June, virtual session, 6pm to 7pm
If you are interested in getting involved in the customer focus groups that we will be hosting between 14 and 21 June 2023, please complete the form below.
Once complete, we will be in contact to confirm which group you are attending. .
The deadline for signing up is by Sunday 4 June 2023.