Delivering for our communities
The Council's Corporate Plan 2012 - 2016
Is to be an outward looking council, working closely with the community and in partnership with others to enhance the quality of lives of present and future generations by:
• Conserving the environment of the New Forest district for the peaceful enjoyment of residents and visitors.
• Helping to create and maintain a local economy that brings opportunities for jobs and economic benefit to the area.
• Understanding and fulfilling local needs through creating and maintaining healthy and safe communities for the enjoyment of all.
- Improving service to the customer
- Managing all our resources efficiently
- Maintaining excellent performance in the delivery of our services
- Developing effective partnerships with other local organisations
Which we will deliver by:
|Listening||Open and Trusting ||Achieving value for money ||Treating everyone fairly ||Innovating|