Essential Maintenance & Refurbishment work
The swimming pool at Applemore Health & Leisure is now closed for essential maintenance and refurbishment. In July work will also begin on extending the gym and refurbishing a number of studios.
Applemore Health and Leisure prides itself on being the number one leisure facility on the Waterside offering a varied and diverse programme of facilities and activities. Find out more about:
- The Gym offering over 70 stations
- Group exercise programme with over 40 classes a week
- 25m main and 12m learner pool
- Swim Academy
- Sauna and steam relaxation area
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Six badminton court main hall
- Junior and adult sport courses
- Five studios available for hire
- For your little people the Pre-school, Pirates Paradise indoor play area, holiday activities and children's Parties
Please note - all our centres have high school educational use of the facilities during school terms and school hours. This may impact on the availability of some areas and facilities within the centre during these times.
Normal Opening Times
|Monday to Thursday||6.30am||10.00pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||7.30am||8.00pm|
Please Note: Last admission to the centre will be 30 minutes before advertised closing time.
Applemore Health and Leisure
Claypits Lane, Dibden, Southampton, Hampshire, SO45 5TN
Telephone: 0845 659 0845 - for bookings and enquiries
Customer enquiries will be dealt with within 5 working days. Please do not use this email for cancelling or amending bookings.
Facility Manager: Ann Van Hoof