Important Customer Information Regarding Friday 6 & Sunday 8 May
Friday 6 May 2016
Applemore Health & Leisure will be used as a 'Count Centre' for the Police Crime and Commissioner Elections.
Therefore the centre will only be open to the public during the following times -
- Gym and Pool open from 6.30am - 7.30am
- Gym and Pool will re-open from 7.00pm to 9.00pm (or possibly earlier if count is complete)
The whole building will be closed to the public from 7.30am to 7.00pm (or possibly earlier if count is complete). There will be no Swim Academy lessons running on this day.
Sunday 8 May 2016
Applemore Health & Leisure will be hosting a dance competition. The centre will be open as usual but the car park is expected to be very busy.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
(Excludes Joint & Family memberships, Swim Academy, Course Direct)
Applemore Health and Leisure prides itself on being the number one leisure facility on the Waterside offering a varied and diverse programme of facilities and activities. Offering,
- Over 70 stations of the latest state of the art Life Fitness equipment
- Weights room
- Over 70 group fitness classes a week
- Spin Studio
- 25m main Pool
- 12m learner pool
- Swimming Lessons
- Reflection sauna and steam area
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Six badminton court main hall
- Junior and adult sport courses
- Five studios available for hire
- For your little people the Pre-school, Pirates Paradise indoor play area, parties and holiday activities
Where to find us
Claypits Lane, Dibden, Southampton, SO45 5TN
Telephone: 023 8028 5531 - for bookings and enquiries
Customer enquiries will be dealt with within five working days. Please do not use this email for cancelling or amending bookings.
Normal Opening Times
|Monday to Thursday||6.30am||10.00pm|
Please note: Last financial transaction 45 minutes before advertised closing time. Last Fitness Direct entry 30 minutes before closing time.
School Use: All our centres have high school educational use of the facilities during school terms and school hours. This may impact on the availability of some areas and facilities within the centre during these times.
Special Events: On occasions our leisure centres are hosts to special events, during these times car park and / or centre facility availability maybe restricted. Click here to view our diary of upcoming events for 2016.
Facility Manager: Ann Van Hoof