Paying the Bill
To pay your Business Rates on-line, please use the following link - Pay on-line now
Paying by Direct Debit not only saves you time and hassle, it is also the most cost effective method for the council too! Approximately 60% of taxpayers pay this way. The payment date for Business Rates is the 1st working day of the month.
To pay by Direct Debit please complete the on-line Direct Debit Instruction (this is a secure form).
Alternatively, an authorised signatory can call us on 01590 646119. Please have your bank/building societies details ready (sort code, account number and account name) and we'll do the work for you.
THE DIRECT DEBIT GUARANTEE
The Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies in the direct debit scheme. The efficiency and security of the scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
- If the amount to be paid or the payment dates change, New Forest District Council will notify you at least 10 days in advance of your account being debited, or as otherwise agreed.
- If an error is made by New Forest District Council or your Bank or Building Society, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
- You can cancel the Direct Debit at any time by writing to your Bank or Building Society. Please also send a copy of your letter to us.
PAYMENT BY BACS / ON-LINE BANKING / STANDING ORDER
To pay this way, please quote the Council's bank details-
- Sort Code: 30-80-63
- Account Number: 29293160
- Account Name: NFDC Collection Account
- You will also need to quote your Business Rates account number. This is an 8 digit number shown on your bill and commences 30-